Friday, February 27, 2009

Been busy


Well it has been a while since the last post. Have been busy with my day job (advertising/design/mom), and making tons of jewelry, and eating pretend pizza that our 2 year old makes in her play kitchen, and overall busy with just every day activities. Recently I have been getting re-inspired all over again. It kind of goes in waves. I think I might get back into drawing and painting. If they are any good, then I might even post them on my etsy site. I found a great resource for frames, so they can even be sold as a whole package.

There are many other crafts I have been dabbling in recently. I just created sterling silver earring from precious metal clay. Once they are fired, they will be .999 sterling silver and ready for the web! I'll take pictures now in the beginning phase, and post as I go along. Can't wait to wear a pair of the earrings soon! I have also been making rings from polymer clay, and one of these days I hope to finish the resin rings that I started.

Feel free to check out what I have been working on at http://sageandgracedesigns.etsy.com!

You can find multi-strand necklaces, big fun & chunky jewelry, rings, earrings, and more!

Dream big & follow through...
Kelli

No comments: