Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blogging, Twittering, and Social Networking...

Wow, this social networking can be a full time job! You have Twitter, Facebook, Today's Mama, Etsy forums & Etsy Teams and so many more outlets out there to promote your business. Ever wonder if it actually works? I have tried several other avenues and the only one that seems to produce results is posting a generic sentence with a link to an item on your Etsy site on Twitter. I usually see anywhere from 5-10 more hits on my Etsy site. Still no purchases though. You have to wonder are the prices too high? But after remember the back pain from sitting down for hours to make everything you figure it's not over priced, and it's worth it!

If you have any thoughts on any of your successes or failures. Any Etsy vendors out there that you think are doing a great job, I would love to hear your thoughts, as well as share them with other Etsy crafters stuck in the same place. I'll post anything that I learn along the way as well.

Dream Big & Follow through,
Kelli

No comments: